New Sunrise | spa in Bambalapitiya

New Sunrise is spa in Bambalapitiya. It's called as Sunrise spa too. It provides various types of massage treatments such as pedicure, manicure, full body treatment, Thai massage, aroma therapy, body scrub, etc.


New Sunrise
New Sunrise | spa in Bambalapitiya

New Sunrise’s massage treatment is applicable for both ladies and gents by male and female therapists including Thai therapists, and it has female friendly environment. The spa is opened for 24 hours. Also, the New Sunrise has A/C rooms, hot water and parking facilities. For further information/service, visit to No. 39⁄2, Shrubbery Garden (Sea Side), Bambalapitiya. You may call for reservation via 011 7905813, 011 7431155 & 077 2165523. Hotline is 0710848483 / 011 4365191.

9 comments:

  1. Why people still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world all is available on net?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right away I am going to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming yet again to
    read additional news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another informative blog. The place else could
    I get that type of information written in such a perfect method?
    I've a venture that I am simply now operating on, and I've been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and
    it's time to be happy. I've read this submit and if I
    could I wish to counsel you some attention-grabbing issues or tips.

    Maybe you could write next articles relating to this article.
    I wish to learn more issues about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to
    find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi every one, here every one is sharing these knowledge, therefore it's pleasant to read this weblog, and I used to pay
    a quick visit this website every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty section of content. I simply stumbled upon your
    website and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact loved account your blog posts.
    Any way I will be subscribing on your feeds and even I success you get entry to persistently rapidly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I blog frequently and I really appreciate your content.

    This great article has truly peaked my interest.
    I'm going to take a note of your blog and keep checking for
    new details about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also create comment due to this good piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete

We do not accept Google restricted words. Please, write informative comments to those who search for spa and massage in Colombo and Sri Lanka.

No links, please! I will delete any comment with link

Any wrong information? Make a report.