Jerad VIP SPA (Only for ladies)

Jerad VIP SPA is a massage treatment service for ladies / girls only. It conducts by a 28-years old young man who can do professional massage service. The service is available in Colombo, especially in Dehiwala, Wellawatte, Bambalapitiya & Nugegoda areas. Please note that it is not available for gents.

Jerad VIP SPA offers regular massage, oil massage, Swedish massage, Nuru massage and full personal service. 1 hour full body massage is LKR 2,000.00. For more details, you may email to jeradd1986@gmail.com

13 comments:

  1. අයියා සැප හොදට දෙනවා නේද..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. need massage service to me and my girl friend , we need girl and boy for our massage in same room ,
    please let me know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doo free service.. for girls who are really depressed and stressed and who are looking forward to have some stress relief activities. .. please do mail me if u need me in future. ..

      Delete
  3. I need full body massage ...u can come to my home....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you send your details? You can send via https://www.facebook.com/massage.spa.srilanka OR https://srilanka-massage.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_9.html

      Delete
  4. Yes it's possible how can i contact you ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I need to give b2b massage to my lovely wife. Can you please do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi if yoy still interest let me know i can do it

      Delete
  6. What is this if man need to earn money no one will accept. This country lady's olne can n. This type job. Realy I need money. And one of man call me also he expects cheaper Thane ladys. But I can suport to man and woman if there can spend money.

    ReplyDelete

We do not accept Google restricted words. Please, write informative comments to those who search for spa and massage in Colombo and Sri Lanka.

No links, please! I will delete any comment with link

Any wrong information? Make a report.