Amazon Hospitality (luxury spa in Dehiwala & Mt. Lavinia)

Amazon Hospitality (Pvt) Ltd is a luxury spa in Dehiwala / Mount Lavinia. It can offer various massage and spa services such as sport therapy, facial treatment, Thai massage, manicure, pedicure, reflexology, waxing, Ayurvedic facial treatment, obesity treatment, hair cutting and hair straightening.

Amazon Hospitality spa
Amazon Hospitality in Mt. Lavinia

Amazon Hospitality has steam bath, parking and luxury facilities including A/C rooms. It has Thai and Sri Lankan friendly therapists who can communicate in English, Tamil and Sinhala. It opens at 8.30 am and closes at 10.00 pm. For more details, dial hotline 075 0429484 or 011 4382322. Also, you can visit and get information or services. The address is No. 146B 1/2, Main Road, Attidiya (Bakary junction), Dehiwala / Mount Lavinia.

1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your
    presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next
    post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete

We do not accept Google restricted words. Please, write informative comments to those who search for spa and massage in Colombo and Sri Lanka.

No links, please! I will delete any comment with link

Any wrong information? Make a report.